hahay!

=)

Heard of the phrase - "Early to bed, Early to rise, makes one healthy and wise" ???

The night before this day... yes! I was early to bed alright... I could still hear my neighbors
singing the tunes of old and new, drinking, laughing... but not me...
Mr. Sandman was pretty early in doing his 24/7 chore of making people fall asleep... doing a pretty nice job too...

Since I was early to bed... I was also early to rise... hehehe =) Too early in fact... It was still 5am...
I wanted to wake up early... 5 am!? This is far too early for me... I search deep into my consciousness and willed
myself to... get up!? naaaah!! set the alarm clock to 6:30am... hehehe .. do u think this is still early!? oh yes! it is! believe me.. what choice do i have?? i have gotta go to work at 8... time takes a grab at my supposed sleeping time... but nooooo!! i have to go to work.. oh well...


non-sense man ni ngeks!