CdeO Classifieds - Soft Launch

Hello guys. I haven't written for a while now. The busy schedule keeps away from this blog and from writing.

I have, however, managed to do a mini project on the side. Here is the story.

--
Lately, I am having this feeling of wanting to give something back.

To our mother earth, a monthly 500 pesos donation to an organization that aims to put nature in top shape for now, and for the future.

To my current company, 1 to 3 hours of pro-bono work -- almost daily for the past month -- and on-going.

I felt that I also need to give something back to my hometown - the City of Golden Friendship - Cagayan de Oro City.

To the city, I present Cagayan de Oro City's very own classified ads website -- cdeoclassifieds.com.

I know there are already others out there. I don't mean to compete. I don't expect this site to lift off. Again, I just want (maybe even need) to give back, and this is the only way I know how.
---

And that's the story behind CdeO Classifieds.

Go now and check it out.

Registration is free. Posting is free. Looking around is most definitely also free.

4 comments:

Eric said...

wow. that's very generous of you. unsa imong host provider?

microvault said...

hehe :) thanks bradeh.

Philippine-based bradeh. naa gani dinhi sa Mandaue ilang office. hehe :)

philwebservices

Eric said...

doh, unsaon diay ug sign up adto nga provider? nag sign-up ko, gitaga-an ra man nuon ko ug order confirmation pero wala ko pabayara. unsaon bayad ato? :D

Emil Thomos said...

I admit that there was a little mix-up during the deliverance of the final files and that caused a little delay in the end, but otherwise the service and the design was flawless. We had hired a designer before stumbling upon your website, and we had wasted quite a bit of money only to end up with a moderate design, so we were quite pleased after working with you and receiving the end product. After seeing your reviews and some of your previous work, we realized that you will deliver professional custom logos at an affordable price and decided to take a gamble and we are quite happy to have done that!
affordable logo design
or
cheap logo design