iPhone 4 Hands on

The iPhone 4 launched today, as I am sure that everybody already know. When you hear all the hype about the iPhone 4 everyday since it was introduced, you have just got to out and see it for yourself.

And so I did, and guess what, people are still lining up for the amazing and magical iPhone 4. This was taken at almost 7PM, and the line just kept on getting longer and longer.



That line is just for those who pre-ordered, and so everyone else could just go waltz in.

Without wasting any time, I went on ahead inside the Apple Store, and grabbed at the first iPhone 4 I saw, and clicked away.
The camera was amazing, and with the front and back mode, it has become even more superb. Could a tiny flash really give that much light? Only thing I can tell you is, don't look at it directly at 5-10 inches away from your face. All I saw was white for 3 seconds.

I won't do any full review or something like that. Just check out the video below instead.




I bet you can't wait to get your hands on these babies. Soon boys and girls. Soon.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

nice jd bitaw ila new phone...mmm

Eric said...

Hmm...naa man nuon chiPhone (China iPhone) diri sa Cebu. Naa sa E-Mall gibaligya. Haha.

Well, if I had money and decided to buy an iPhone, then iPhone 4 would be my choice kay murag daghan na sila improvements over the last 3. Pero mao lagi, wala ko wawart so mag puyo nlang ko. Hehe.

microvault said...

@gina, ric

nice sya. daghan na ug features... and payter kay pwede ma JB ug unlock. heheh :)
asta pud ko ric, puyo ra. kaput2x ra ko kutob! bwekekek